<--- Back to contents
Chapter 7 - Social Welfare
1. Name and address of person applying for a grant.
2. What kind of grant does the person want to apply for?
3. What income and assets does the person have?
4. Will the person pass the means test?
5. Will the person qualify for the grant?
6. Is the person disqualified by any special regulation?
Social grants for adults 18 years and older
- Have you already applied for a state grant?
- When were you born? (How old are you?)
- Are you working or earning any money? If so, how much?
- Do you have an identity document or reference book or passport or travel document or birth certificate or baptismal certificate or marriage certificate?
- If disabled, do you have a doctor? What is your doctor's name?
Do you have a medical form stating your disability?
- Do you get another grant from somewhere else?
Child support grant
- Is the father (or mother) of the child alive?
- Do you know where he (she) lives?
- What are the ages of your children?
If the person received a grant payment in the past, but payment has stopped
- When was payment last claimed?
- Was failure to claim the grant due to circumstances beyond the person's control?
- Has the person been admitted to a state institution?
- Has the person received a review card?
© This material may not be used for profit without permission from ETU
ETU can not respond to requests for legal advice, contact the organisations listed under Resources.